MEETING NOTES 6th March 2019
Meeting opened at 1935 hrs. Meeting held at Freemasons Hotel,
chaired by John Norton
Peter & Cheryl Moore, Ray Haynes, Mark Chrimes, Robin Judd, Chris Kowald and Gary Warner.
Daryll & Libby McCaffrey, Sam Stuart, Dale Clifton and Clayton Cream.
GUESTS/ NEW MEMBERS:
BUSINESS ARISING FROM PREVIOUS MINUTES:
- Terry Brennan was awarded the longest ride at the Mornington National Rally (AGM) as well as winning a Motorcycle tour of Vietnam, 1200 Registrations were recorded at the rally
- Our thoughts are with Rosco’s wife Dianne, we all hope she has a speedy recovery
- A reminder to make welcome new members on Sundays and help them enjoy the day
- Ray to apply for Ulysses cards to hand out to potential new members
- Shark bay rally- Camping only. John will ring tourist bureau to advise what is still available
- Dongara Activity park for a future ride, Archery, Mini golf and refreshment’s
- We need to encourage more women to come along to rides
- Nungers and Co are on the learn a bit ride
- Please think about the options for Christmas in July, Greenough with Kevin/ Hampton arms or somewhere else?
- April 13-14 York motor bike show, 28th Hampton arms ( John will check if date is correct)
- Future Ride 26th May-Private museum old memorabilia Gold coin donation for the cancer research.
- Black dog ride this Sunday 17th of March
- www.technicheanz.com make cooling apparel for riding motor bikes that is recommended by Mark Chrimes
- Save the date 29th June at the Chrimes residence, food provided bring own drinks 6:00pm RSVP by Mid April please
See below and website.
- Yalgoo – Morawa – Geraldton
- York weekender
- Hill Climb in Albany
- Camping trip to Galina Bridge
- Camping at Lake Indoon
- Dandaragan ride possible overnighter at Redgum Village. http://www.redgumvillage.com.au
- Visit to the Gingin Observatory 9575 7740
- Coorow overnighter at the pub late breakfast at Greenhead.
- Sandstone weekend with Kalgoorlie
Next meeting will be at Freemasons Hotel, time 7:30pm on 3rd April to be chaired by Gary Warner. Meet there for dinner beforehand if you wish. The meeting closed at 9.05pm.