MEETING NOTES 3 April 2019
Meeting opened at 1930 hrs. Meeting held at Freemasons Hotel,
chaired by Gary Warner
Peter & Cheryl Moore, Ray Haynes, Mark Chrimes, Gary Warner, Linda and Graham King, Cyril McKenzie, John Norton, Ross Herbert, Bruce Ralph
Daryll & Libby McCaffrey, Dale Clifton and Clayton Cream, Greg Davis, Graeme Stewart, Clayton Cream.
GUESTS/ NEW MEMBERS:
Tony Daly, Colin Campbell
Ulysses business cards from Natcom.
BUSINESS ARISING FROM PREVIOUS MINUTES:
- York Motor bike festival weekend. A few going. Tentative leave date and time Friday 12 April 1000hrs ex Puma Tarcoola.
- Hampton Arms lunch ride 28 April. John Norton will follow up and advise yes or no.
- Save the date 29 June. Big birthday bash at Chrimes residence. Catered event, BYO drinks 1800 hrs. RSVP to Mark by 15 April please.
- Recent learn a bit ride went well. 7 riders involved. A winter ride will be forthcoming to learn a bit more at some new found sites.
- Christmas in July discussed. Nungers has spoken to Nanga Bay Resort and they are happy to repeat as per last year and believe it can be done cheaper. Meeting endorsed Nanga Bay option for the event. Nungers will progress this further for Saturday 27 July
- Shark bay rally- Camping only available now.
- Membership subs were due December 31 last year. Check your membership cards and/or address leaf on the Riding On magazine for your expiry date.
- Best wishes and speedy recovery to Phil and Dale.
- Colin Campbell has recently returned to Geraldton and is soon to join. Colin is a musician and has offered his services of live music to members for any functions, parties etc they may be having. Thank you Colin and welcome.
12 May: A BYO cake, thermos, lunch bring and share though the Valley to the Gazebo at Coronation Beach
26 May: Local memorabilia ride to a contact of Mark Chrimes venue followed by decide on the day ride for the remainder.
- Yalgoo – Morawa – Geraldton (Wildflowers)
- Dongara Activity Park (Cooler months)
- Hill Climb in Albany (November)
- Wubin . Learn a bit ride v3 (Cooler months)
Next meeting will be at Freemasons Hotel, time 7:30pm on 1st Mayto be chaired by Ray Haynes Meet there for dinner beforehand if you wish. The meeting closed at 2040hrs.